U.S. businesses are literally months away from October 15, 2015, that’s the date when liability shifts to the merchant and makes them responsible for losses in the case of any compromise at the point of sale if not EMV compliant. What is EMV? (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) and why is it important to your [...]
Best Merchant Account Categories
Free EMV/NFC Terminal
As of October, 2015 your business can be held liable if you accept a credit card that was stolen, lost or fraudulently replicated.
- Escape liability and fines
- Give your customers security and convenience
- Accept card payments with secure technology, mobile wallets + near field technology
- Peace of mind * no contract with merchant account
* we never sell or rent your information to anyone.