MOTO – Mail and Telephone Orders
If a vendor offers MOTO services to their customer base, they should consider LEAP Payments for their no-contract, low fee approach to their clients. Whether a startup enterprise or a large, well know concern, offering mail order/telephone order service can bring substantial revenue to a business. LEAP Payments has a solid history of quickly and accurately collecting payments for MOTO vendors. Their representative will walk a vendor through the process and will continue to provide stellar customer service during the life of the engagement.
Customers have many options in choosing what they need for their business. LEAP Payments provides solutions that have been around for many years, such as the simple card swipe POS system. Yet, LEAP Payments is also focused on helping merchants and businesses take advantage of all the new trends and technology. As companies become familiar with LEAP, they will see that they can use LEAP services for the growing practice of people using their mobile phone to make credit card payments.
Here is a sampling of additional features available through LEAP Payments:
- Next Day Funding allows faster payment for a nominal fee.
- Lifetime Rate Lock guarantees that LEAP Payment’s rates will not increase for your account.
- Old Fashioned Customer Service allows you to process online credit card transactions with your computer with LEAP Payment’s Virtual Merchant solution and Converge Gateway.
- Integrated Point of Sale (POS) systems with an existing or new POS system.
- Customers can accept credit card payments online through a virtual terminal or in their QuickBooks or practice management software.
- A PC can be used as a virtual credit card machine.
- Gift Cards are available – to make more money, please end customers, attract new customers, and build customer loyalty with end customers. No risk, they must be activated on purchase.
Next Day Funding
LEAP Payments has a very nice next day funding program. If the transaction batch process is completed by as late as 10 p.m. EST, the customers can find their payment in their checking account the following day (or on Monday for weekend batches) for a small monthly fee of $9.95 or less. This service moves cash to the business quickly; it really can help your cash flow be less restrictive.
LEAP Payments provides complete training so that its customers can use whatever system(s) or devices they choose. This means that the LEAP Payments customer can get a good night’s sleep because they know that security is in place with these devices.
Device rates are as follows
||$399, with a merchant account
|Basic Dial-up Terminals
||$199 each, with a merchant account
|Internet Connected Terminal
||$299, with a merchant account
|PC Connected Virtual Terminal
||$79, with a merchant account
||$449, with a merchant account
|Your Cell Phone
||You can add a card swiper to transform your phone into a true mobile credit card machine
||No charge to integrate with your system and no charge to connect your POS System to LEAP Payments.
Merchants and businesses have many additional options to choose from. These options include:
- EMV/NFC – dial up and Internet capable machines with color screens.
- Basic Dial-up Terminals – a customer can purchase an external PIN pad to process PIN debit transactions.
- Internet-Connected Terminal – the customer can use an IP terminal that comes with high contrast screens.
- PC Connected Virtual Terminal – the customer can use an optional USB card swiping device and take advantage of extremely low processing rates for both debit and credit cards.
- Wireless Terminals – a battery is included so that the customer can accept payments without relying on electricity from the wall. As simple as this seems, this could be “the solution” for a specific business.
- Cell Phones – customers have a lot of choice for accepting payments from their customers (they can use Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, and Blackberry or actually any Internet connected phone).
- If customers use an Android or iPhone, they can add a card swiper to make the phone a true credit card machine.
- If the customer already uses a POS (Point of Sale) System, LEAP Payments can help them integrate it with LEAP systems, or upgrade their existing POS System, depending on their needs.
Pricing is fair with LEAP Payments.
Pricing is based on transaction volume and how the company accepts transactions.
LEAP Payments has a customer-first philosophy. It encourages prospective customers to call in and ask as many questions as possible about pricing and to be educated about pricing. LEAP Payments has different programs to meet different needs and they want customers to be happy. All this is handled through good communications, which LEAP Payments is known for.
Written Savings Estimate. When a customer is considering LEAP Payments as its merchant account credit card processor, the customer can request a written estimate of their savings if they sign up with LEAP Payments. This is the LEAP Payments “commitment to its customers” – – to be transparent and honest in their pricing and how they choose to conduct their business.
Here are other pricing features:
- Customers can get “interchange pass-through pricing,” which is also called “Interexchange Plus” pricing. This is a big cost savings for small customers; typically this is only offered to very large customers.
- No-start-up fees for any business. With LEAP Payment, it is very economical for the business to get started.
- Customers can get fixed rates for every card type they request. This can decrease business complexity in pricing and rates.
- Customers pay the same transaction cost for every card type that you accept. Other companies make this complicated.
- Customers do not pay fees for statements, data compliance, or junk fees.
- Customers can receive a paper statement and see their transaction history online. (No cost to the customer.)
- Better monthly statements – easy to understand monthly statements so customers know what they are paying for.
- A single unified statement – the customers “sees it all” (Visa, MasterCard, and the other cards) on one statement. This can save time and increase efficiency, both of which are critical to people in business.
- Customers have an ability to track payments, by date, amount or customer.
- When LEAP Payments gives a quote to a prospective new customer, the new customer will get that price. No bait and switch, the quoted price is not subject to change.
- LEAP Payments can make your mobile phone payment for any phone.
Lifetime Rate Lock for credit card processing rates
It is all above board with LEAP Payments. You are told a rate, that’s what you will pay. No bait and switch. No shuffling around. LEAP Payments values its customers and values their business.
There are no long-term contracts for equipment. Why should a customer be locked-into an equipment contract, especially in a day and age when equipment can change because technology is changing? The LEAP Payments philosophy is that customers should have lots of flexibility, which is why they do not have any long-term contracts for equipment. With LEAP Payments, there are no expensive equipment leases.
When a customer chooses LEAP Payments, they are choosing to work with a fair company.
Good news about termination fees. For customers already with another provider, LEAP Payments will pay a customer’s termination fee if they move their account to LEAP. In addition, if the customer that moves to LEAP is processing more than $10,000 in credit card transactions per month, LEAP Payments will reimburse them up to $150 if they move to LEAP. (Subject to account approval.)
When LEAP Payments gives a quote to a prospective new customer, the new customer will get that price. No bait and switch, the quoted price is not subject to change.
LEAP Payments have people in customer service who know how to talk to customers in a way that makes sense. This means that a potential customer (a customer using another credit card processing company) can call in and have an intelligent conversation with a smart service representative and then make a decision, to switch or not to switch. When a business decides to switch to LEAP Payments, LEAP will handle as many of the details as possible and make the process as smooth as possible.
A key reason for LEAP being so successful is its customer service philosophy. Not just talk, not just words on a piece of paper or in an employee manual, BUT actually doing it. Here are some of LEAP Payments’ customer service features:
- 24/7 Service Center.
- Nice people who have excellent listening and communication skills, along with product knowledge and experience in the industry.
- Single client relationship manager for the lifetimes of your account.
- Call in and get your questions answered about NFC, Apple Pay, and latest technology changes in the credit card field.
- One-on-one support to answer your questions or to be there with you to troubleshoot an issue.
- Personable customer service that is truly committed to providing its customers with superior credit card processing merchant services.
- Pro-active quarterly account reviews.
- Highly experienced staff who effectively explain anything to their customers … about the operation, processes, rates, equipment, reading a bill, and … well, you name it.
- Use of a “Statement Review Form.” The customer merely uploads their statement to the LEAP Payments web site or they fax it in and a payments consultant reaches out and telephones the customer, to address any and all questions.
- LEAP Payments can provide a mobile payment service for its customers. It’s another thing that we do for our customers to make them love us.
LEAP Payments provides technical support 24/7, with people who have great communication skills.
LEAP Payments has garnered very favorable reviews, from a great variety of businesses. Here are examples of what people have said about their experience with LEAP Payments:
- They take the time to talk to you listen to your questions; then they give answers that you can understand. When you speak with a LEAP Payments representative, you get the idea that they really care and have your best interests in mind. LEAP Payments promised us next day payments and they actually do that. (Other processors have promised that but did not deliver on that promise.) Thank you for providing us the personal touch.
- My LEAP Payments Rep has proven that being a small customers does not mean I’m insignificant. He’s a man of his word and is willing to go the distance to make things right, always there when I need him.
- Switching to LEAP Payments was extremely easy. The cost savings are real. The customer service is fantastic.
- Credit Card sales amount to about 60% of my business, so my card processor is very important to me. I was on my third provider when LEAP Payments was referred to me by another small business owner, who had nothing but good things to say about the service, prices and ease of use. The other companies I have used in the past have had numerous hidden costs and I could never completely figure out what they were charging me.
- My statement with LEAP Payments is so easy to read and understand and the service is impeccable. Someone actually answers the phone when you call and my rep. has gone above and beyond to make the transition flawless. Finally, a company that’s more concerned with me as a customer than exploiting my need for their service. I have referred them to all my friends and customers who do business taking credit cards. I am so pleased and have added other features to expand our credit card business. Thank you LEAP Payments!!!
- LEAP Payments have been our credit card processing company for just over a year now, and we appreciate the one on one relationship we have with our account representative. Mostly there is no need to have discussion with him, but he’s always available and willing to work with us. And there’s none of that press one, then hold, and put your account # in, then press 4, or listen to our menu changes…there’s a live person to talk to, and I like that!
- The LEAP Payments Rep actually gave me his personal cell phone number to use if I ever needed help.
- … LEAP is saving us money, which in today’s economy is crucial. Before we couldn’t take all credit cards because some were just too expensive. Now we can take all cards and our customers love that!
- Their customer service is incredible!
- We are so happy that we found LEAP Payments. Our previous provider had a “Big Box” attitude, no service, and champagne pricing. We made the switch to LEAP Payments and we not only reduced our costs by 50% we gained 24 hour concierge service! A truly satisfied customer!
- I had no idea how badly my bank was ripping me off on credit card charges and terminal fees until I switched over to LEAP Payments. My fees dropped 40%-50%. I would definitely recommend using LEAP Payments for your business.
There were no complaints found. LEAP Payments continues to garner the highest available ratings from the Better Business Bureau.
LEAP Payments is a quality company to consider for your MOTO processing needs.
They help their customers save money, they have great customer service, and they are involved with all the latest technology used today to run a business and to meet customer needs.