SpotOn is all about customer loyalty as a base of financial support for the merchant. Not only having knowledge, but acting on it. Driving the customers to the loyalty the merchant’s crave.
Social media is where it’s at: one in every 4.5 minutes online is spent on social media. Facebook is the #1 most trafficked website in the world. Mobile is increasing: 80.1% own a mobile phone. 91.4 million mobile internet users. Consumers are all in search of a deal: In 2011, nearly half of all online consumers redeemed digital coupons online or in a store. Forty-five percent (45%) of consumers would prefer to receive mobile coupons via text message versus other methods.
Today’s Business Owner
- Has little time to spend on marketing
- Knows old marketing methods no longer work
- Is reliant on deal sites
- Has deal-chasing consumers
- Wants to use social media
- Lack the understanding to do so
- Finds that growth is difficult
- Can’t tie online efforts to revenue
This is where SpotOn comes in. They focus on social media, mobile messaging, loyalty, deals, and analytics to create a powerful marketing hub for business owners to reach this deal-centric customer base. They build a foundation of happy repeat customers for the business. They attract new customers using social referrals. With mobile messaging, eager customers can be reached wherever they go. The entire merchant’s social media is combined to one convenient central location, saving time. The merchant creates viral deals and saves money by avoiding deal sites, which drain resources by sending one-time deal seekers. Then the merchant measures the results clearly in real time.
How does SpotOn do this? First the set up: SpotOn sends everything the merchant needs, including the tablet. The merchant then plugs it in, customizes for their specific rewards and deals they want to offer, and it’s ready to go! The customers are engaged when they receive the offers to their smartphone apps, email, Facebook, or Twitter via the business dashboard, HotSpot. Loyalty is then tracked with one quick scan. Customers earn their points when they make a purchase. The merchant’s tablet logs it all and displays it with interactive charts and graphs to see their data in real-time, at anytime, anywhere.
For Social Media:
- Expert site set up (even if you don’t have it)
- All-in-one social interface
- SpotOn Facebook app
- Interact in one place
- Schedule posts ahead of time
- Brings conversation to you
- Listen to consumers online
For Mobile Messaging:
- Short code & custom keyword
- Easy-to-use messaging interface
- 50 free texts each month
- Free signage
- Reach customers wherever they go
- Instantly communicate deals
- Track opt-ins online
The customer can opt-in in 3 ways:
- Merchant’s Facebook page
- Text the keyword to the short code
- Give merchant mobile number at checkout