High Risk Merchant Accounts
Payline Data specializes in High Risk Merchants, with a clear pricing structure and honest practices. High risk clients report Payline Data’s customer mantra is to treat them with professionalism while reducing red tape. What Payline Data provides is simple, honest help for specific, high risk processing needs. They can help many different high risk merchants who have arrived at this label for many reasons including:
- High or rapidly increasing chargebacks
- Former denial of merchant account by a processor
- Poor business credit or credit scores
- Offshore business operations
- High Risk Industry, such as:
- High ticket sales
- Online pharmaceuticals
- Debt collection
Payline Data offers dependable and flexible high-risk payment processing, with no geographical restrictions. Their customer support staff will work with vendors to ensure their charges and collections are handled in a manner that is not delayed. Whatever the reason, see what Payline Data can do for your high risk business.
Payline Data’s products and services are used by Non-Profits, Charities, Retail Stores, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations, B2B Sales, Hospitality, Small Businesses, E-Commerce Stores, Restaurants, Bars, and Financial Institutions. Companies in the Service Industry and Government Agencies also use Payline Data products and services.
Payline Data is full-service, which means the merchant has many choices with their credit card redemption methods. Payline Data has solutions for most situations. Merchants and businesses can use their existing systems or subscribe to the newer systems and methods. Payline Data offers these methods for merchants and business owners to redeem credit payments:
- Omni Commerce Products – gives customers tremendous flexibility and freedom to select the correct solution for them
- Product bundles with great product selection and a merchant account
- Cutting Edge EMV Terminals
- Providing Merchant Accounts
- Credit Card Processing
- Mobile Payments – use your cell phone as a secure POS terminal – mobile and wireless processing
- Apple Pay
- Virtual Terminals
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Check Guarantee
- Credit Card Machines /Credit Card Terminals and Accessories
- Pin Pads
- Fundraising and Charitable Donations
- Online Credit Card
- Payment Gateway
- Integrated Payment Processing
- Card Not Present (CNP)
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card
- Countertop Terminals
- PCI Compliance Services
- Equipment is from every major manufacturer
- Our efficient and trusted distribution center ships most of the orders
- Highest level of security
- A Complete Line of Processing Products
- Innovative Flint Mobile Solution
Equipment can be purchased as a one-time, upfront purchase, or the customer can sign a service agreement and get the equipment free, although there is a stiff cancellation fee.
Raising Money for Charities
Payline’s method of fund raising for non-profit organizations is very powerful. Donations through Payline Data are about $4,800 per year, whereas average individual donations to charities nationwide totaled just under $2,000.
The program is easy. Payline Giving donates a minimum of 10% of the commission fees each month after a business owner chooses Payline to provide their merchant processing services. There is no additional cost to the business AND the business gets to make a donation to a nonprofit or charity of their choice. In a day and age when non-profit charities need to do more, this program meets a tremendous need.
In order to take advantage of this program, create an account and become a registered Nonprofit Partner. Just click the link and sign up. Then, choose this membership level: “Nonprofit/Charity.” After that, you will need to provide some information about your Non-Profit Organization and after that we will confirm your organization’s 501(c) status.
Payline Data also has online tools for their nonprofit partners to improve ease of use, productivity, and promotion. This program provides consistent funding for the non-profit. It is not reliant on insurance policies or the condition of the economy. The program increases visibility for the merchant and for the non-profit.
The Virtual Terminal from Payline gives merchants tremendous flexibility. It supports multiple payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, and ACH. The Virtual Terminal allows merchants to process transactions anywhere in the world from web-enabled devices. It is fast and efficient.
Merchants can use encrypted card readers for added security and can set up a “Customer Vault” for highly sensitive customer data, which can be used for future or recurring billing situations. These secure card readers allow merchants to accept card present transactions and receive discounted processing rates.
Merchants can use check scanning devices, so they can accept and process multiple checks. This helps them prevent expensive mistakes associated with typos. This also opens up the door to make more money.
Payline Data has a tremendous program which provides safe and secure mobile processing. They have the lowest rates in the industry for this service. Payline’s Mobile Payments program converts your cell phone into a secure Point of Sale (POS) terminal, and they work with all the major brands: iPhone, iPad, Android, Samsung, or Blackberry. This pairing enables the merchant to have a secure, easy to use, and efficient process where they can process electronic transactions on their mobile phone. They can be out in the field processing payments—Fast. No need to drive back to the office, type up an invoice, and then mail the invoice. And, when the merchant uses Payline’s magnetic stripe card reader, the merchant can also qualify for the best rates available.
Flint Mobile Solution
This is a feature rich app for smartphone users. Currently, it is available in the United States for iPhone and Android users. Flint supports U.S. based Visa and Mastercard branded card transactions and does not currently support deposits to pre-paid card accounts.
Flint offers secure credit card payment processing, along with mobile invoicing. No extra hardware or merchant account is needed, and there is no need to carry around a separate device for card swiping. Here’s how it works: simply position the credit card in the scalable area, just as using a QR scanner. Flint scans it and goes to work. Standard card verification info and a touch screen signature are required to complete transactions
All transactions are encrypted for maximum security. Only the applicable card numbers are scanned, and no card data or images are stored on the phone. Flint provides a reliable, secure platform that is integrated with leading financial services companies.
With Flint, use your smartphone to create and send custom invoices. Your customers can pay their bill from their smartphone or computer. With Flint’s digital records, keep track of credit and debit card transaction data. Sell your merchandise online and receive secure payments from your customers. Flint also works with QuickBooks Online to improve productivity.
Deposits are automatically transferred to your bank account within 1-2 business days of the transaction. Just enter your bank account details into your Flint profile.
Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Android devices need to be Android 4.0 or higher, for example: HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, and LG Nexus 4. The following iPhone are compatible: 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S and 5C with iOS 5.1 or higher.
Payline Data Supports Apple Pay
Apple has announced its entry into the mobile payments arena with the new payment method Apple Pay. Payline Data supports this new payment method, and is set to announce details about implementation and adoption of this new method of mobile payments soon.
There is no additional cost for their mobile wallet payment solution. Apple Pay fees will not be charged to users, merchants, or developers. Although not yet in writing, it is likely that Apple will collect a fee for each Apple Pay transaction. The fee will be paid from card issuing banks. It is clear that there will no additional cost to merchants or consumers. .
Due to an EMV (Europay, MasterCard, Visa) compliance deadline in October, 2015, many industry analysts believe that the EMV compliance deadline will speed up the upgrade and adoption of of NFC/EMV enabled terminals, which in turn may speed up the adoption of Apple Pay in the retail industry.
Payline has customer-friendly policies. Merchants are happy to work with them. They will disclose all important terms, rates, and fees. They are very above board.
Payline Data offers flexible pricing structures.
Before we give you the scoop on the rates and fees, it is important to remember that everytime one of your customers uses its card with you, you are actually providing support to a non-profit charitable organization. This feature comes at No Additional Cost. It’s how PayLine Data does business. Period. End of story.
- If you are shopping for a credit card processing solution, please know that Payline Data will match any terminal fee for less than what you might be offered. So, Payline a call to get more details about this.
- Payline states this: “We guarantee you will get the best price and if we can’t beat your current rates, we will pay you $500.”
- Payline Data offers the best rates in the industry. They want you to contact them so that you can select the best program to meet your needs.
- Payline’s pricing is based on several factors. One, what is the type of credit card your customers pay with? Two, what is the average ticket amount? Three, pricing is also based on your volume.
- Interexchange +0.5% (Interexchange Plus)
- $0.10 per transaction
- $5.00 per month
- Interexchange +0.2% (Interexchange Plus)
- $0.10 per transaction
- $20.00 per month
- High Risk
- Pricing and contract info differ for high risk accounts. Call for your pricing/contract offer.
Customer Education – Concise Lesson on Rates
There are three major areas to understand: interexchange rates, assessments fees, and processor costs.
- Interchange Rates are a percentage of the volume for each credit card transaction.
- Assessment Fees are a flat transaction fee added to each transaction. For example, fees that are associated with Visa/MasterCard and so forth.
- Processor Costs. These are the fees that credit card processors charge for their services.
Are any of these fees negotiable? Interchange rates and Assessment Fees are non-negotiable. These fees are set by the Issuing Banks which are the banks that issued the card to the customer. These rates and fees are the same for all businesses. If the business is in Florida, Michigan, or California, they pay the same rates and fees. It does not matter which processor (merchant account provider) the merchant chooses; these rates are the same.
What are the variable costs in all of this? The variable costs are the Processor Costs. These costs vary from provider to provider.
Do you want to know more about this? Please give Payline Data call. It is their commitment to educating their merchants so they can be empowered to make the right decision for their business needs.
Customer Education – PCI Compliance
The purpose of Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance rules is to make sure that merchants do not keep credit card numbers. The whole point of this is to prevent the theft of credit card numbers. New merchants using credit card payments should learn all they can about this because they want to avoid complaints, that are hurtful to their customers and to their own business reputation. Customers considering Payline Data should telephone customer service to learn what they need to know about PCI Compliance. It can be a bit complicated but the customer service people at Payline can demystify it.
With Payline Data, there are no contracts. Merchants have no application fees, no cancellation fees, and no hidden downgrade fees.
Payline Data wants their customers and their prospective customers to call them. Customer Service is provided 24/7 by live, in-house staff.
The staff has a Customer-First attitude and is extremely well-trained about the types of businesses that their customers own and manage, and of all the equipment that is sold. They can also handle questions, and provide customer education on such things as: programming, integration, and the best techniques for deploying the equipment.
Payline Data provides excellent technical support. Customers can telephone in 24/7 to get technical support with programming, best techniques for deploying the equipment, and integration of systems.
Payline solutions are “developer friendly.” They support API which means easy integration. Payline solutions integrate with many, many gateways.
Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance can be a challenge. It is an ever-evolving subject that has a degree of complexity, and it is always evolving. Payline Data can help you understand PCI compliance and encourages its customers to become familiar with the PCI Compliance Guide. This guide is relevant to so many readers, including retail merchants, Independent Sales Organizations, processors, hosts, acquiring banks, shopping carts, e-commerce merchants, and even other merchant service providers. Payline Data strives for everyone to be educated and aware of this important subject to help the industry it serves.
Payline Data earns great ratings. For example, they have an “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau and they are rated “A+” by www.cardpaymentoptions.com a leading organization in the card payment space.
- I can honestly use the term “excellent” with regard to your business because you have greatly exceeded my expectations with your professionalism and integrity.
- Payline is all that they say… The switch of our machine and addition of an online gateway was simple and easy; we are saving on fees, and they give a portion of their fees to a charity of our choice.
- Thanks for the assistance with regard to the issue that I contacted you about. I would like to take an opportunity to provide appreciation for your business (Payline Data). Payline is the third electronic payment company that we have dealt with as a business and is by far superior to the other two entities …
- I thought it was time I dropped you a line just to say “thank you.” We’ve been with you guys long enough for me to feel good about the decision! We’re saving money, and everything’s been smooth sailing. Thanks for working with me all those months ago to earn our trust.
- The service that Payline offers is excellent and they have the cheapest rates around. The Payline Giving program isn’t offered by anyone else, and it’s great to see a company who cares about giving back to charitable organizations. It was a no brainer for my business to switch to Payline. Talk to Payline today and ask about switching your business to too.
- Payline was able to significantly reduce my costs. My company saves over 40% each month on our credit card fees. We also have been able to integrate with Quick Books very easily and it is not any more work than it was before. Plus I actually get paid a lot faster now than I did with Intuit Quickbooks. I highly recommend that others look at what Payline Data is doing and give them a chance like I did. They won’t regret it.
- Payline is all that they say… The switch of our machine and addition of an online gateway was simple and easy; we are saving in processing fees, and they give a portion of their fees to a charity of our choice. …Remarkable.
Thank you, Payline.
- As business owners, the solutions offered by the Payline Data team has far exceeded our expectations. Previous companies we have used for credit card processing provided very poor customer service. Switching our service to Payline was easy. When we have had questions, the customer support has been friendly and helpful. We would also recommend their credit card processing services to any other company.
Complaints were not identified for this organization and do not influence the final analysis of the author.
The pricing model and customer service department are good. And every merchant of Payline Data can select a charity from Payline’s list: 10% of the processing revenue from that account is donated to the non-profit charitable organization.
As a merchant, you can work with Payline Data to raise money for charitable non-profit organization partner and you will be building good will and helping people and our world.
Payline Data is also strongly involved with all field-related technology; this means that a customer can be confident that they will be advised by an “up to date” company that will be capable of serving customers as new technology unfolds.