LEAP Payments provides solutions that range from a basic credit card machine to point of sales solutions, to wireless credit card processing, to customized advice, and more. LEAP works with companies that have a lot of experience in collecting credit card and debit card payments and they also work with “newbies” – people and small companies that are just starting out a credit card processing company.
Customers have many options in choosing what they need for their business. LEAP Payments provides solutions that have been around for many years, such as the simple card swipe POS system. Yet, LEAP Payments is also focused on helping merchants and businesses take advantage of all the new trends and technology. As companies become familiar with LEAP, they will see that they can use LEAP services for the growing practice of people using their mobile phone to make credit card payments.
There are many benefits of “mobile payments” beyond sheer customer convenience. Mobile payment practices also improve productivity and efficiency and companies get paid faster. Why drive back to the office, have the invoice typed the next day, review the invoice for accuracy, and then send that invoice through the mail or as an email attachment. Whether it is a plumber, accountant, lawn care specialist, home improvement person or any other types of business, people and businesses can now get paid fast. Very simply, mobile payments reduce the time it takes to get paid. And “mobile payments” helps a company “Go Green,” which means fewer checks, receipts, invoices, and envelopes. When you use mobile payments, you don’t even have to get in your car to drive to the post office to mail your paper envelopes and bills.
Here is a partial list of product and service features:
Great flexibility in that the customer can choose to receive secure payments in person, on the phone, or in the mail.
- PCI-compliant credit card machines.
- Integrated POS (point of sale) systems with an existing or new POS system.
- Customers can accept credit card payments online through a virtual terminal or in their QuickBooks or practice management software.
- It is easy to set up recurring payments for your customers, including Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
- Wireless payment solutions – customers get paid fast when they are not at an office and they can use an iPhone, Android, or Windows Mobile phone, a Blackberry device or actually any Internet connected phone.
- A PC can be used as a virtual credit card machine.
- Gift Cards are available – to make more money, please end customers, attract new customers, and build customer loyalty with end customers. No risk, they must be activated on purchase.
- Scanning checks for fast approval and deposit.
Gift Card Program
This is a terrific program for increasing revenue and sales and for marketing, such as for gaining the attention of new customers and for increasing customer retention. The LEAP Payments gift card program uses attention-getting designs which can boost a company’s brand. With this program, a company easily and professionally promotes its name.
In a busy marketing world, the gift card program can create a “buzz.” Gift cards can be customized. A business can choose cards with many different denominations. Cards can be used as part of a customer reward and loyalty program. As customer retention continues to heat up in the market, this gift card program can be a real winner. For retail merchants, these cards are no risk because they must be activated on purchase and the card purchaser is in control to choose how much to load and when.
Apple Pay and Credit Card with Chips in Them
For customers interested in Apple Pay and for customers that want to/need to accept credit cards that have chips in them, they will be happy to know that LEAP Payments is 100% compatible with these methods. The customer will need to use LEAP Payment’s Ingenico or Verifone credit card machines. These machines make it possible to use the new technology and for everyone to feel safe about security.
Next Day Funding – Reasonable Fees
LEAP Payments has a very nice next day funding program. If the transaction batch process is completed by as late as 10 p.m. EST, the customers can find their payment in their checking account the following day (or on Monday for weekend batches) for a small monthly fee. This moves cash to the business that much quicker. When cash flow is an issue for a company, this is a great service.
Using an iPad for Point of Sale
LEAP Payment makes this possible. In other words, your business can be using its iPad(s) to accept payments. The business needs Wi-Fi and a secure network and for faster performance, the iPad should have 32GB of memory. Using a protective cover and a stand and having extra styluses handy is also a good idea. Like anything and everything with LEAP Payments, you can telephone their 24×7 support line and ask your questions and become educated about this payment option.
We live and work in a world with so many devices. LEAP Payments is right on top of all of the relevant devices to help its customers meet their business needs, security needs, and to meet their customers’ needs. Devices that can be used include:
EMV Smart Card / NFC PayPass Tap and Go Terminals with Verifone Vx520 and Ingenico iCT250 (Note: EMV is a standard for secure transactions between chip-based payment cards and payment systems. NFC covers specifications for authentication, risk management, and transaction authorization.)
- Basic Dial-up Terminals
- Internet Connected Terminal
- PC Connected Virtual Terminal
- Wireless Terminals
- Your Cell Phone
- Point-of-Sale Systems
LEAP Payments provides complete training so that its customers can use whatever system(s) or devices they choose. This means that the LEAP Payments customer can get a good night’s sleep because they know that security is in place with these devices.
Device rates are as follows
||$399, with a merchant account
|Basic Dial-up Terminals
||$199 each, with a merchant account
|Internet Connected Terminal
||$299, with a merchant account
|PC Connected Virtual Terminal
||$79, with a merchant account
||$449, with a merchant account
|Your Cell Phone
||You can add a card swiper to transform your phone into a true mobile credit card machine
||No charge to integrate with your system and no charge to connect your POS System to Leap Payments.
Merchants and businesses have many additional options to choose from. These options include:
- EMV/NFC – dial up and Internet capable machines with color screens.
- Basic Dial-up Terminals – a customer can purchase an external PIN pad to process PIN debit transactions.
- Internet-Connected Terminal – the customer can use an IP terminal that comes with high contrast screens.
- PC Connected Virtual Terminal – the customer can use an optional USB card swiping device and take advantage of extremely low processing rates for both debit and credit cards.
- Wireless Terminals – a battery is included so that the customer can accept payments without relying on electricity from the wall. As simple as this seems, this could be “the solution” for a specific business.
- Cell Phones – customers have a lot of choice for accepting payments from their customers (they can use Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, and Blackberry or actually any Internet connected phone).
- If customers use an Android or iPhone, they can add a card swiper to make the phone a true credit card machine.
- If the customer already uses a POS (Point of Sale) System, LEAP Payments can help them integrate it with LEAP systems, or upgrade their existing POS System, depending on their needs.
Pricing is fair with LEAP Payments and offers Interchange-Plus Pricing.
Pricing is based on transaction volume and how the company accepts transactions.
LEAP Payments has a customer-first philosophy. It encourages prospective customers to call in and ask as many questions as possible about pricing and to be educated about pricing. LEAP Payments has different programs to meet different needs and they want customers to be happy. All this is handled through good communications, which LEAP Payments is known for.
Written Savings Estimate. When a customer is considering Leap Payments as its merchant account credit card processor, the customer can request a written estimate of their savings if they sign up with LEAP Payments. This is the LEAP Payments “commitment to its customers” – – to be transparent and honest in their pricing and how they choose to conduct their business.
Here are other pricing features:
- Customers can get “interchange pass-through pricing,” which is also called “Interexchange Plus” pricing. This is a big cost savings for small customers; typically this is only offered to very large customers.
- No-start-up fees for any business. With LEAP Payment, it is very economical for the business to get started.
- Customers can get fixed rates for every card type they request. This can decrease business complexity in pricing and rates.
- Customers pay the same transaction cost for every card type that you accept. Other companies make this complicated.
- Customers do not pay fees for statements, data compliance, or junk fees.
- Customers can receive a paper statement and see their transaction history online. (No cost to the customer.)
- Better monthly statements – easy to understand monthly statements so customers know what they are paying for.
- A single unified statement – the customers “sees it all” (Visa, MasterCard, and the other cards) on one statement. This can save time and increase efficiency, both of which are critical to people in business.
- Customers have an ability to track payments, by date, amount or customer.
- When LEAP Payments gives a quote to a prospective new customer, the new customer will get that price. No bait and switch, the quoted price is not subject to change.
- LEAP Payments can make your mobile phone payment for any phone.
Lifetime Rate Lock for credit card processing rates
It is all above board with LEAP Payments. You are told a rate, that’s what you will pay. No bait and switch. No shuffling around. LEAP Payments values its customers and values their business.
There are no long-term contracts for equipment. Why should a customer be locked-into an equipment contract, especially in a day and age when equipment can change because technology is changing? The LEAP Payments philosophy is that customers should have lots of flexibility, which is why they do not have any long-term contracts for equipment. With LEAP Payments, there are no expensive equipment leases.
When a customer chooses LEAP Payments, they are choosing to work with a fair company.
Good news about termination fees. For customers already with another provider, LEAP Payments will pay a customer’s termination fee if they move their account to LEAP. In addition, if the customer that moves to Leap is processing more than $10,000 in credit card transactions per month, LEAP Payments will reimburse them up to $150 if they move to LEAP. (Subject to account approval.)
When LEAP Payments gives a quote to a prospective new customer, the new customer will get that price. No bait and switch, the quoted price is not subject to change.
LEAP Payments have people in customer service who know how to talk to customers in a way that makes sense. This means that a potential customer (a customer using another credit card processing company) can call in and have an intelligent conversation with a smart service representative and then make a decision, to switch or not to switch. When a business decides to switch to Leap Payments, Leap will handle as many of the details as possible and make the process as smooth as possible.
A key reason for LEAP being so successful is its customer service philosophy. Not just talk, not just words on a piece of paper or in an employee manual, BUT actually doing it. Here are some of LEAP Payments’ customer service features:
- 24/7 Service Center.
- Nice people who have excellent listening and communication skills, along with product knowledge and experience in the industry.
- Single client relationship manager for the lifetimes of your account.
- Call in and get your questions answered about NFC, Apple Pay, and latest technology changes in the credit card field.
- One-on-one support to answer your questions or to be there with you to troubleshoot an issue.
- Personable customer service that is truly committed to providing its customers with superior credit card processing merchant services.
- Pro-active quarterly account reviews.
- Highly experienced staff who effectively explain anything to their customers … about the operation, processes, rates, equipment, reading a bill, and … well, you name it.
- Use of a “Statement Review Form.” The customer merely uploads their statement to the LEAP Payments web site or they fax it in and a payments consultant reaches out and telephones the customer, to address any and all questions.
- LEAP Payments can provide a mobile payment service for its customers. It’s another thing that we do for our customers to make them love us.
Leap Payments provides technical support 24/7, with people who have great communication skills.
LEAP Payments has garnered very favorable reviews, from a great variety of businesses. Here are examples of what people have said about their experience with LEAP Payments:
They take the time to talk to you listen to your questions; then they give answers that you can understand. When you speak with a LEAP Payments representative, you get the idea that they really care and have your best interests in mind. LEAP Payments promised us next day payments and they actually do that. (Other processors have promised that but did not deliver on that promise.) Thank you for providing us the personal touch.
My LEAP Payments Rep has proven that being a small customers does not mean I’m insignificant. He’s a man of his word and is willing to go the distance to make things right, always there when I need him.
Switching to LEAP Payments was extremely easy. The cost savings are real. The customer service is fantastic.
Credit Card sales amount to about 60% of my business, so my card processor is very important to me. I was on my third provider when LEAP Payments was referred to me by another small business owner, who had nothing but good things to say about the service, prices and ease of use. The other companies I have used in the past have had numerous hidden costs and I could never completely figure out what they were charging me.
My statement with LEAP Payments is so easy to read and understand and the service is impeccable. Someone actually answers the phone when you call and my rep. has gone above and beyond to make the transition flawless. Finally, a company that’s more concerned with me as a customer than exploiting my need for their service. I have referred them to all my friends and customers who do business taking credit cards. I am so pleased and have added other features to expand our credit card business. Thank you LEAP Payments!!!
LEAP Payments have been our credit card processing company for just over a year now, and we appreciate the one on one relationship we have with our account representative. Mostly there is no need to have discussion with him, but he’s always available and willing to work with us. And there’s none of that press one, then hold, and put your account # in, then press 4, or listen to our menu changes…there’s a live person to talk to, and I like that!
The LEAP Payments Rep actually gave me his personal cell phone number to use if I ever needed help.
… LEAP is saving us money, which in today’s economy is crucial. Before we couldn’t take all credit cards because some were just too expensive. Now we can take all cards and our customers love that!
Their customer service is incredible!
We are so happy that we found LEAP Payments. Our previous provider had a “Big Box” attitude, no service, and champagne pricing. We made the switch to LEAP Payments and we not only reduced our costs by 50% we gained 24 hour concierge service! A truly satisfied customer!
I had no idea how badly my bank was ripping me off on credit card charges and terminal fees until I switched over to LEAP Payments. My fees dropped 40%-50%. I would definitely recommend using Leap Payments for your business.
There were no complaints found. LEAP Payments continues to garner the highest available A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
LEAP Payments is a quality company to consider for your processing needs.
They help their customers save money, they have great customer service, and they are involved with all the latest technology used today to run a business and to meet customer needs.