BMS consistently states their “rates, fees and equipment pricing are one of the most competitive in the business.” They provide state-of-the-art point-of-sale terminals, including wireless models and internet compatible machines. They also offer personal hands-on support, equipment training, and on-going lifetime support on all processing programs.
PCI Compliance is very important to BMS and the regulations and fees are constantly changing. The professionals at BMS are committed to assisting merchants stay in compliance, and helping them qualify for the best pricing available.
BMSLA specializes in high risk industries. If you have had a difficult time attaining a merchant account, due to your business model or Industry, they can help.
BMSLA offers these services
- Credit Card Processing
- Check Services
- Gift Cards
BMSLA has a team of high risk professionals with over 15 years’ experience with the processing industry. They are strongly committed to helping merchants stay compliant to PCI standards. They will attempt to get the best pricing for the high risk merchant through this help. They believe that educating their merchant partners on correct industry practices, can help reduce fraud, and thus retain merchant loyalty. BMS does in-house work such as:
- Application Processing
- Risk Management
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Real Time Online Reporting
- 24/7 Tech Support
- ACH Services
BMSLA has stratigic high risk partnerships and long term relationships with industry professionals. And thus, they have secured direct solutions for many high risk industries and hard to place merchants in these industries:
- Adult – Streaming Video / Cams
- Dating / Social Networking
- Online Travel
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Direct Response
- Extended Warranty Programs
- Nutra / Acai Berry / African Mango / Raspberry Keytone / Green Coffee / Garcinia Cambogia
- Continuity / Recurring Billing
- Free Trial / Negative Option Offers
- Tech Support
- Discount Membership Clubs
- MOTO Tobacco
Products and Services
BMSLA has serviced many different merchants from all kinds of businesses, small or large, in the restaurant industry, hospitality industry, retail establishments both brick and mortar and online, as well as professional businesses selling services. With all the processing industry changes every year, BMS strives to help their merchant partners to stay PCI compliant, because they believe that well finance-educated customers are the best to work with.
Secured Credit/Debit Card Processing
Benchmark Merchant Solutions provides services to a broad range of merchants in almost every industry. Whether you’re a traditional brick and mortar business or an online merchant, they can help you. From independent retailers to national accounts, BMS has the knowledge and expertise to meet the demands of an ever changing marketplace.
They offer small and mid-sized businesses these services:
- Credit and ATM/Debit card Processing
- Cash Advance Products
- EBT Processing
- Check Guarantee Services
- Prepaid Services
- Bill Pay Services
- Gift and Loyalty Programs
- ACH set-ups
- Internet electronic commerce capabilities
Credit/Debit Card Processing Merchant Solutions
For new businesses new and current businesses they offer state-of-the-art point-of-sale terminals, including the newest wireless models, and internet compatible machines. They also offer personal customer and technical support, equipment training, and on-going lifetime support on all programs offered by our company.
In addition, BMSLA specializes in high risk industries. If you have had a difficult time attaining a merchant account, due to your business model or Industry, they can help.
BMSLA offers these services
- Credit Card Processing
- Check Services
- Gift Cards
- ACH Services.
Rates and Fees
There are many different rates structures available in the market today. Whereas, BMSLA does not publish their rates, they do claim that they are highly competitive and is pretty much the norm in the high risk industry.You will have to contact them to see how competitive they are. From their website:
“Our rates, fees and equipment pricing are one of the most competitive in the business. If you already have a business and are looking for a better rate, you’re in the right place – just contact us and we’ll be glad to help.”
They will make the effort to first fully understand your business and provide the best merchant account technology and strategy for each merchant. This is far better than simply offering generic rates to fit all businesses. BMSLA believes this will build confidence with merchants that they are associating themselves with one of the best merchant account providers in the United States who has the merchants best interests at heart.
BMSLA does not provide contract terms with first analyzing a merchant’s needs. However they have clearly stated there is no expectation of a long term contract. There are no professional reviews online of BMSLA from referral services either. As they are still in business they are probably pretty standard contracts you find with many of these companies.
BMSLA provides all merchant accounts with prompt and thorough assistance to resolve processing issues. Customer reviews were all highly positive and those few issues that arose were resolved by the Company. BMSLA customer service agents were praised for being professional, on time, helpful, honest, straightforward and hardworking.
BMSLA will ensure a merchant’s technology issues are resolved quickly in an effort to ensure there is little to no business interruption. The Company stays on the cutting edge of technology and offers each merchant with a “personalized” technology strategy that helps the merchant quickly process transactions.
They provide new merchants with a proprietary CRM system catering specifically to the needs of Cash Advance companies of all sizes.
Some key features will include:
Reviews / Testimonials
Most customer reviews were positive and praised the Company for their industry leading rates and customer service efforts. These include:
- I have been with Benchmark since mid-2009. Their rates and customer service are top notch, but even more impressive is their knowledge of the industry and willingness to share that knowledge!
- I have been using Benchmark since 2009. Ever since the exact day i signed up I have been extremely satisfied. I used to pay over 3.5% for processing and i thought that was a good rate. I spoke with Ari at Benchmark and he signed me up with 1. no problem. 2. no questions and 3. amazing savings. The one thing i HATE about processors is that when things get ugly, THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!!!!!! I have called Benchmark over 100 times in the last 12 months and EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY ANSWER WITH A HAPPY GREETING!!!! I don’t care what anyone says about any other processor. I have never in my life received such great customer service and such great response times. Now here’s the greatest part, as i said above, i used to have a 3.5% for my processing. Now, and ever after fee’s, my end percentage with visa / MasterCard is 2.2% AND IM A HIGH RISK BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!! So to Ari and the entire staff of Benchmark, THANK YOU!!!
- These guys are great! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to save money on their credit card processing.
- Benchmark Merchant Solutions is a great company to do business with. Their agents establish long-term relationships with their customers putting them at ease. They provide great rates for merchants and great customer service. There is always someone there to guide you step by step through any issues you may face. I recommend Benchmark Merchant Solutions above all others when it comes to processing. You won’t find a better company to do business with.
- I had a phenomenal experience with their customer service. They were patient and eager to help me understand the fees on my monthly statement. They were also able to create a comparison showing me the difference between their rates and that of my previous merchant services company. I am very satisfied with the service and the pricing.
The BBB Business says that BMSLA is not BBB accredited. It has received a C- rating from the BBB. There have been 14 complaints in the last three years, with 10 of them being billing/collection issues. The company has raised their rating to the C- by responding to the complaints and resolvin